Re: [NTLK] Belkin iR keyboard

From: Christian Armbruster (carmbruster_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 08:31:49 PST

Hi,

I got one for a palm, but the main problem ist, that it has a certain
area on which it "wants" the PDA to be rested on. On the top of this is
a reflecting part, that reflects the IR beam from the keyboard into the
PDAs IrDA eye. Looking at the Newton I see no way how to reflect the
keyboards IR Data into the Newtons IrDA receiver, since it is way too
big to rest on that area ( let alone the driver etc.)

It might work, to put the Newton directly in front of the sender, but
You would have to rotate the screeen by 180 degrees and I doubt if one
would really seee much.

cheers
Chris