Re: [NTLK] Card/Loaner program

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 15:13:09 PST

I hesitate to publish this only because I'm still in the process of
gathering documentation about these files and what the intended purpose for
them is. Many of you may just know this off the top of your head, but I'm
sure many newbie's would have no idea, like myself. Also, I'll be assembling
an attribute to identify which files are dependent/enhance on one another.
For example, NEO/ICVC/NTOX, I'll describe what each .pkg does and how they
relate to each other.

I'm working with Frank, which is where I got this list - thanks Frank, and
he already has done much of this, to put together a manifest of the .pkg's
and there application. I'm working on the OMP/MP1x0/e-Mate catalog which
will contain a sub-set of the MP2x000 catalog.

As far as Wiki Wiki, since I'm developing a website that will encompass
this, so I'll probably add a link?

For the MP2x000;

3c589.pkg
3comaddon.pkg
atlan8.pkg
atlan8-1.pkg
bluetooth setup.pkg
bluntmp2x00us.pkg
courier0.5.pkg
dock tcp-1.0-en.pkg
enetsup.pkg
farallon.pkg
fullvt10.pkg
icvc.pkg
inetenbl.pkg
inetstup.pkg
isptmplt.pkg
lucentwavelan_v1p08a.pkg
minico.pkg
minicovt.pkg
modmsup.pkg
neo.pkg
newtdev.pkg
newtsync.pkg
nhttplib test.pkg
nhttplig.pkg
nid20.pkg
nie nitro & blunt module.pkg
niepatch.pkg
nitromp2x00us.pkg
ntox test.pkg
ntox.pkg
pt100.pkg
pt100_hb.pkg

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!