[NTLK] 120 Alive but now acting weird

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 00:08:55 PST

For the last few weeks I have been trying to wake up my 120 and after following instructions on Franks site( I left it for two days as I was busy) then finally put all the batteries back in and nothing.
I finally got it going with the power adapter but now it shows that it is working on batteries and not adapter and when I remove the adapter it goes off and wont work on batteries which are new as is backup battery.

It restarts with reset but wont work on batteries and wont recognise the Newton has a card inserted.

Any ideas???

Allan Ngaparu
120/u2000
Brisbane