Re: [NTLK] Newton users

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 13:40:05 PST

Nelson,

I'm going to try to solve that question this spring! I'm in the design
process to allow anyone with a Newton MessagePad or e-Mate to register their
beloved green friends into a global .dbf. There have been a couple of
threads you can search for newtonmp.com. I won't be able to tell you how
many Apple produced from this, but I am trying to locate a table of master
serial numbers.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans