Re: [NTLK] Maryland users?

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 12:46:10 PST

sounds like you'll have an easy go of it, if you're coming off the San Francisco area. now, if you're in the "real" Northern California (places like Redding and Weed), that's another story.

but if i were you, i'd rent while there, and rent your place in CA while you're gone. the reason i say that is, once you're out you may not be able to get back in. i know we couldn't afford to buy our own house here in the SF area now - it's doubled in value, and we've only been in it for 5 years.

good luck...

-- peter
pjfraser_at_mac.com