Re: [NTLK] Epson Flash card

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 16:43:18 PST

I have had positive experience with that seller. His products function
as advertised or he has exchanged or refunded. He is only advertising
it as working with the 2x00 series but it may work in the 130. He
doesn't name the chipset so it is not possible to look up its
compatibility. Check the FAQs for a table of compatible types.
Let us know

Woody