Re: [NTLK] Anybody use Inkwell?

From: scotty technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 19:55:22 PST

On 18-Mar-04, at 10:25 PM, John Osborne wrote:

> I also found InkWell with a wacom tablet very frustrating but I hadn't
> spent any time training it with my handwriting style. The physical
> discconnect between where you write (if using a graphic tablet) and
> where the ink appears is very hard to get used to as well.
>
> oz

agreed, i played with this too at the computer shop at my school.
writing on the wacom on the desk whilst watching the screen is a bit
vexing, and totally detached. maybe it could work if the tablet showed
your strokes while you wrote. there *must* be a tablet mac in the
works. panther is the 2nd version of MacOS to ship with HWR, but so far
i can't see it having a use for anyone, even folks with wacoms.

btw, it has likely been reported here before, but the Rosetta! Rosetts!
Rosetta! easter egg is present in Inkwell.

scotty t