Re: [NTLK] Anybody use Inkwell?

From: Adam M.Anklewicz (adam_at_carbonation.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 09:39:19 PST

Actually you can expand the area of the writing area, or you can write
anywhere on the screen. And gestures are supported in Ink, you just
have to turn them on.

Adam M. Anklewicz adam_at_carbonation.com
Coprorate Sales Representative

Carbon Computing www.carbonation.com
www.carbonation.com Tel: 416-535-1999
772 Queen Street East Fax: 416-535-3129
Toronto, ON, M4M 1H4 Toll Free: 866-535-1999