Re: [NTLK] What is Cricket

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_go.to)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 12:01:45 PST

This reminds me when I first came to Canada and played my first game of Baseball. Got a few ohs and
ahs when I caught the ball bare handed and giggles when I held my bat between my legs waiting for my
first pitch. I proceeded to wait for my second pitch even though I hit the first one out of the
park. After some screaming I ran to first base with my bat in hand. After some more screaming trying
to return to home from first base I ran by the pitcher from first to third bypassing second base.
Well, everybody was shouting at me to go to third. Well, I made it to second base still with my bat
in hand. Talk about a confusing game.