Re: [NTLK] Hidden files on my Newton?

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 13:02:57 PST

All the songs that you ocnvert using the Daneil Padilla utility and NTK for
Windows go into a soup or database stored on your Newton. You'll need to use
MAD Max to see the entries in that soup (or another soup utility).

The easiest way to wipe the soup out an get the memory space back is to go
to the Extras and look in your Storage folder. The one you want is called
"audio." You can simply delete it.

--Calvin