[NTLK] [OT-ish] I'm looking for a wireless LAN PC card

From: kareljansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 09:04:18 PST

It's not exactly Newton-related, as the card is not intended for any of my
green friends, but is anyone willing to sell me a wireless PC Card (11 MB/s
is plenty, but it should comply to the IEEE 802.11b standard) that has
drivers for Windows NT 4 (service pack 6 installed)?

I got stuffed buying a Topcom bundle where the base station does indeed come
sith NT drivers, but the card doesn't. Go figure...

Karel Jansens