Re: [NTLK] Semi-OT - Magic Cap vs Newton?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 16:34:52 PST

on 21/03/04 6:10 PM, Vaguely Radio at vradio_at_maine.rr.com wrote:
> - Is Magic Cap fairly Newton-like? If so, how - graphical interface,
> object-oriented data soup structure?
    I've never owned a Magic Cap device, but I did play (briefly) with the
emulator (it ran on the Mac) that was part of CodeWarrior 9. If memory
serves correctly I'd say the interface was more like HyperCard. I didn't
really look into programming Magic Cap so I can't answer your questions on
data structure immediately, but I'll dig around for the CodeWarrior CD and
see if there's a programming manual with any helpful info.

Peter