Re: [NTLK] Courier question-thanks Eckhart

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 01:46:30 PST

Thanks Eckhart, your skills are very much appreciated.

I can't thank you enough for your ability to bring the
Newt into the 21st century.

Courier and Raissa(not to mention your other works)
are simply wonderful additions to the Newton platform.

Thanks again

Paul

--- Eckhart_Köppen <eck1001_at_gmx.net> wrote: > On Thu,
18 Mar 2004 22:44:44 +0000 (GMT), Paul