Re: [NTLK] Scratches, NuShield and Klear Screen

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 08:30:04 PST

Jared Bland wrote

>Should I spray a tiny bit directly onto the screen or just spray it on
>a (paper) towel and polish into the screen?
     From the spray bottle instructions:
     "Spray Kleer Screen on the corner of our ultra-soft Kleer Kloth,
polish screen surface evenly. Turn to dry area of cloth and polish until
surface feels as smooth as ice!"

>Could this also work on a PowerBook screen?
     Also from the spray bottle instructions:
     "Recommended for the Apple iMac, iBook, G4, PowerBook, all Compaq,
Dell, Fujitsu, IBM, sony VAIO & Toshiba laptops..."

Peter