Re: [NTLK] Racism On The Board (Was "Any Idea Why")

From: Mike R. Manzano (alephx01_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 17:36:33 PST

Personally, I don't like green peppers as I consider them filler.
However, red and yellow peppers I especially like, specifically when
roasted.

In no way do I mean, however, that green aliens taste worse than red
indians or yellow chinese people.

If you think that, you have to remember that I was talking about food,
and you shouldn't be eating people.

Mike