Re: [NTLK] Scratches, NuShield and Klear Screen

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 08:57:01 PST

on 3/24/04 4:47 AM, Jared Bland at jrbm689_at_mac.com wrote:

> We're actually moving to either Ocala, FL or Sebastian, FL within the
> year. I can't wait! Fort Lauderdale is a terrible place to be now.
> 10 years ago it was a small place just picking up. We had nice stores,
> friendly people and no traffic. Now it's crowded, rude and the food
> stinks!

Ocala isn't quite P'cola for friendliness, but it sure is a nice place...
Much friendlier, I would presume, than Ft. Lauderdale...

I grew up in the infamous* tiny city of Beaver Falls, PA, and always thought
that Western Pennsylvanians were the rudest people in the world! I don't
know if what you had could beat them! ;-)

*If nobody can tell me what makes Beaver Falls "infamous" I'll feel really
old... And no, no riots, strikes or anything... Just two loong city blocks.
;-) (hint, hint)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland