Re: [NTLK] NOS 1.x Applications...

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 10:06:49 PST

On 24/03/04 13:03, "John Ruschmeyer" <jruschme_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

The author of nSync is probably more qualified than me to answer that one
but I think it is using connection APIs that were introduced with NOS 2.x.
Do do that sort of things, you need more than application and soup format
capabilities. You need to be able to easily extract the information from the
Newton.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA