Re: [NTLK] Etymology of Mathematics. Can't let that slide.

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 10:32:31 PST

On Mar 24, 2004, at 8:22 AM, josh musket wrote:

> Brett Hutley wrote:
>
>> Now of course, you can't bring up your
>> work because everyone starts crowding around asking about how they get
>> their Outlook Mail problem solved or whatever.
>>
> There's actually a shirt that basically says, "I won't fix your damn
> computer, so bugger off."

I usually say "I only work on Mac or Unix systems".

It's almost true too. sometimes for family members I get windows
headaches...

I read the very interesting book called " Against the Gods" which is a
story about man's development of probability and statistics fields of
Ma'at.

The Arab's definitely laid most of the ground work, as is obvious from
the numeric system we use (not binary nerds).

Marty