Re: [NTLK] [OT] OS X software compatibility list?

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 16:03:12 PST

I second Versiontracker. It's one of the absolute essential software
sites for the Macintosh - keeps pretty cutting-edge as far as the
latest updates/patches/new releases of software, and incorporates
reviews which are sometimes helpful.

Now if only there were an easy way to make a service out of it so that
it would auto-check all versions of software on one's system and return
a list of those that have available upgrades. That would be a killer
app.

-Dan