Re: [NTLK] Farallon Ethernet dongle doesnt work?

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 18:12:01 PST

Does anybody know anything about the Farallon Ethernet pc card dongle/cable? I have been using the blue arrow card (for Newtons) & dongle & found the red arrow card (for power books) packaged with cable, driver disc and tried using the cable but it doesn't work? The only difference I see is the numbers on the cable! The one I use with the Newtons show 6070664-00-02 and the other show 6070664-00-01! anyone have any ideas? The green light comes on initially but goes away at the 2nd sync?

--
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100 using Mail V