Re: [NTLK] Wireless Cards Galore!

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 03:28:46 PST

I've got an Orinoco Silver, using Hiroshi's driver with the Lucent
WaveLAN/IEEE option, an Airport (not extreme) connected to a D-Link cable
router/firewall, an iBook with an Airport card, and an iMac with an Airport
card. All talk very nicely together. The Newton (2000u) can read/send email,
surf the web, backup/restore/install using NCU, and synchronize with
Entourage using Newtourage, all wirelessly. I also am able to use my Newton
on the road to "suck bandwidth" at places such as the Apple Store, different
internet cafés, Starbucks, Panera, etc.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN