Re: [NTLK] What's your favorite Newton?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 06:14:51 PST

IN NO particular order, print pack, cigarette fax modem and my newly traded for battery booster pack. u just gotta love the fact tht yrs later and all these gizmos make my day easier and more joyful knowing i wont have to shelve my newton anytime soon. i take my hat off to apple for making such a beautiful device and i also give apple a kick in the rear for stoping there so soon after. and to think that by weeks end i shall have my network card and by summers end wireless. wooooo i think i need cigarette. ;-)

LAG

Mike Burrell <mburrell_at_stny.rr.com> wrote:

> That's a no-brainer for me to answer: the 2100.

Functionality - 2100.

Form factor - OMP.

People, people, people, what about the gizmos people?! The GIZMOS! I needs
to know, man!