Re: [NTLK] How does it work? (was Re: Newton Print Pack)

From: Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes (marcus.magalhaes_at_vlinfo.com.br)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 23:17:07 PST

Well, from the perspective of "hardware", it still seems to be a
somewhat standard serial/parallel converter. Don't we need to use
the serial dongle? So it should have as RS-422 (or RS-232) on one side
and an EPP output on ther other end.

On the other side, it it's, simply, a serial to parallel adapter, someone
else should have hacked a "custom cable" before... ;)