Re: [NTLK] Threads and digest subscribed

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 23:51:34 PST

on 3/25/04 4:40 PM, Robert Wright at rwright730_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> I am guessing that if I am digest subscribed, hitting reply on the digest
> and changing the subject header produces a new thread with my copied subject
> line? I guess this is a pain in the a. this email was written from new.
> I have not had the pleasure of threaded mail since I am on entourage.

Which version of Entourage doesn't thread??? Sorry, that was a use of
irony... ;-) Entourage does do threading! Also, you might want to consider
using Entourage to burst your digests! It's simpler if you are using the
Mailing List Manager to manage NTLK, but you can do it with a normal rule as
well...

As for threading, in the main Mail window, click on the "View" menu, and
scroll down to "Threaded" and choose it so it's checked... Should work fine!

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland