Re: [NTLK] CORRECT 3COM CARD

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 11:23:37 PST

OK i have about 4 or 5 dongles for the 3com cards but i dont have a card tht works with my newton yet. i am willing to part with 3 of the dongles once i get my hands on a working card for my newton. hint, hint. ill send u a dongle if u send me ur address rhonda.

LAG

Rhonda Hyslop <0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net> wrote:
* L A GREEN [25 Mar 2004 08:26]:
> OK i am trying to verify if the 3c589d-tp ethernet card works with the
> newton. i already checked out chuma, but im still not sure.

I have one of those, got it a while back from a fellow NTLK-er who said
it worked with the Newt. Only I don't have a dongle so I haven't been
able to test. :-(