Re: [NTLK] All Washington Newton users

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 13:26:01 PST

Ok all you Washington State Newton users seems like the job I was looking for in Maryland has been put on hold so I took a contract to go to Everett, Wa.! I will be driving from the East Bay up to Everett 4/3 and reporting for work 4/5 - 4/16! I had an interview over the phone this past Monday and felt like I didn't nail it but the contractor from Maryland said the manager from Verizon was impressed & wants me to come up to learn their training methods the first week & go solo the following week & all ready they are scheduling for 5/3 - 5/14! Would like to get together with some Newton people like I do once a month in Palo Alto (SNUG)! Since I have about 1 week to prepare I need some advice about which dial up isp I should use since most places charge unreasonable amount to use cable (I use Comcast now)! I have a megahertz 33.6 PC Card modem model xj1336, Newton Fax modem model h0086 (too slow) and a megahertz Cruise Cruise modem model xja 3288 and I would like to see if anyone use these cards with a dialup
consistently? Or should I go a different route? Any suggestions are welcomed! This will be the first time I'm taking my Newton & not the lap top!

--
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100 using Mail V