[NTLK] Shopping List (was Re: Help - gruendelized(tm) MP 130 doesn't turn on...)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 00:46:36 PST

>>AFAIK myself, I don't. Not that I'd mind to have one, but budget plenty
>>no allow at this time. You got MP 130 or cheepee MP 2100 to let?
>
> What kind of outlay are you looking at? Or is it the $0?

I'd wish. I could, uh, repay in Newton books? ;=}

A 130 or 120 with lid would do the job for me, dunno what they go for.
Doesn't need to have power supply or stylus.

As for a MP 2100, the US$ 49,-- deal at J & K sounds terrific, but I'd need
a stylus (cheepee green plastic be okay, 2 spares be cool), a cover lid and
something to put rechargeables in. Plus cheapest possible transport to
Germany for any out of area offers (maybe somebody travelling - Frank, you
still over dere?). Don't now where that'd take me...

I have MP1x0-power supplies, so that wouldn't be a concern - though 9 W
power supply much desired (can those be attached to the MP 1x0-cradle,
too?). An original Print Pack cable would be nice, too.

Any offers offlist, please (DJ_Vollkasko_at__at_gmx.net).

DJV.