[NTLK] WTB: Newton storgae card, 4mb or more

From: TheCraigLaw_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 09:12:13 PST

Hi again;

Looking for a 4mb+ storage card for my MPs; if anyone has a spare, please let me know cost+shipping to 30043.

Also; I see alot of similar-type cards out there on Ebay and such... I want to use this card w/ my MP 130 and a EMate 300. Are there any specific cards to use/not use? Should I stay w/ the Apple-branded cards?

Thanks again; AND MUCH THANKS to those who helped me w/ the NCU question and the EMate specs..!

Craig W.
Lone Star ATL-alien!