Re: [NTLK] ICVC 2.0 - iCal Update Problems

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 12:00:17 PST

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:58:33 -0500, Dave Abramowitz wrote:
> Everything seems to proceed, then it gets to "Downloading Body..." and
> stays there for a long time. Eventually I hit Stop.

Can you fetch the same URL via Fetch URL from the Inbox or Courier?
There are some artificial limitations still in place in IC/VC
downloading which I should maybe check. Also, I probably have to try
downloading from a .mac account, but I'm a bit wary to start my 60 day
trial. I don't want to waste that ;) - and I also don't want to fork
out $$$ for it either.

... ok, I just checked with one of the calendars on Apple's site and
can reproduce this. Hopefully, I can fix this soon.

Eckhart