Re: [NTLK] Newton TV Commercials [OT]

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 13:02:20 PST

In a message dated 3/31/2004 3:48:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, mburrell_at_stny.rr.com writes:

> I guess anybody who uses alien references in their
> signature would know a
> thing or two about reality.

<< I was "TheCraigLaw;" I switched e-mail accounts >>

"Alien" does not have to refer to those from other planets, my friend...

If you would jingle-jangled those judgemental eyes of yours a few places to the left, you would have seen that I was referring to the fact that I am originally from Texas... your hero's stomping gounds! (Oh, and MAine too).

So, show a lil' respect(!), or I'll get my budd "Gee Dub'" to declare U an enemy combatant!
:-P

Craig W.
Lone Star ATL-alien!