Re: [NTLK] MOT Kilometers

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 09:27:43 PDT

on 5/1/04 5:46 PM, W Izzy at pepeguama_at_gamebox.net wrote:

> Maybe is more "automatic" to use metric when you're sending a little ship to
> the next planet or counting the beats in a radioactive device just to make
> sure it wont blow your lab and surroundings up. In fact you wouldn't use
> 1/2048th of an inch to measure the wavelength.....I hope..

Yup! Sounds abstract to me!!!! You just confirmed what I said... Metric
comes from a lab, imperial comes from a builder. Two functions two measuring
systems. Works great for me!!! I'm not asking anyone to give up their
metric, and I sure am glad that I can expect the same in return. Thanks. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland