Re: [NTLK] More dumb mac/newt questions: packtype, dock, and newtonbooks

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 17:43:57 PDT

IIRC the LC can only address 10 MG, and has an 020 processor so it
cannot use virtual memory. Before you start to compile the book, look
under the Apple menu for about this computer. This will tell you how
much each application is using and how much free space you have. The
Newton book may need its full finished size while compiling.
Woody