Re: [NTLK] Button Bar Question

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 19:38:31 PDT

I am using Avi's backdrop, here is what happened:

I installed Dashboard, I hid the button bar, I opened extras, I found
Extras and all the other icons from my button bar were in unfiled
items, so I moved them to applications for kicks. Then I told Dashboard
to show the button bar, no icons in it at all ... I have put all the
others back but I can not put extras back ... thoughts?

David