[NTLK] eMate and other Newton equipment for sale

From: Charles Childers (crc_at_isp.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 20:34:13 PDT

Hello everyone,

I have an eMate 300, MessagePad 120, and a Newton keyboard for
sale. I also have a manual and case for the MessagePad 2000.

The MessagePad 120 is lacking the stylus, and the body is very
worn, but it does work. This includes a power adapter, battery
pack, and charging base. I'm not sure if the batteries still work
or not, but they'd be pretty easy to recell.

The eMate was originally used in a school, and still works
great. I'm not sure if the hinge repair has been done. The
battery still holds a charge (lasts about two weeks with sporadic
usage). The backlight also works. It includes a power adapter.

The keyboard is in excellent condition. I've only used it twice,
so it's basically new. I no longer have the original packaging
though.

I'd like to get about $75-100 for the eMate, and $20-30 for the MP120;
prices for the rest are basically best offer. Contact me off the list
if you're interested in any of this stuff.

Charles