Re: [NTLK] Famous Signature Captured!

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 23:21:21 PDT

Hmmmm, I live in Portland, OR, I'm originally from Lansing - which is where
the job interviewing was. I guess I still consider it home as in hometown.

And lucky for me I got the job, so the move from Portland to Lansing is
being planned out now!

regards,

Paul Curtis
Software Configuration Management Professional
SEI CMM, CMMI, ISO-900n, PMP
Merant's Professional & Dimensions, MSVSS
(503) 704-2314 Cell
(503) 430-8888 Home Office