Re: [NTLK] Nethopper plugin for download missing...

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 10:50:49 PDT

>I get this error message:
>'Nethopper. Downloading this document requires the 'FTP' Protocol
>Plugin, which is not installed. Please check the AllPen plug-in page,
>http://www.allpen.com/plugin/, for more information' No information
>there, though.

    There is no FTP plugin for Nethopper. It can download packages using
HTTP, that's where that preference acts.

>It is Nethopper 3.2. I have loaded the ZNHPatch although I forget
>what it is supposed to do....

    :-), It adds a MIME type that allows you to get packages from UNNA,
and adds a bit of HTTP 1.1 virtual hosts support, again for browsing UNNA.

>What am I missing and how do I obtain it??

    nothing really, only LunaSuite would allow you to do that,as it has
HTTP and FTP protocols built-in.

D.