Re: [NTLK] Button Bar Question

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 03:49:09 PDT

on 5/4/04 10:20 AM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl wrote:

> And SAS PrefsCleaner might be the easier option to do the same thing.
> http://www.standalone.com/newtonos/index.shtml
> BTW, I thought that Soup Kitchen came with GestureLaunch etc., not sure
> anymore, but anyway, PrefsCleaner is freeware...

I fear that the prefs for what appears in Dashboard may not be in the
"prefs" for Dashboard, but buried in the system prefs soup, in the system
data entry... It may take some searching to find it, which is why I
suggested Soup Kitchen.

You can buy Soup Kitchen by itself. I paid $10 for it, as I find it
absolutely essential and useful. Actually, I had a bad soup corruption, and
I downloaded it and it fixed my problem, so I paid right away! You don't
(or didn't) need to buy the whole (sorry) kitchen sink to get it.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland