[NTLK] How to export Spreadsheets to the Mac (QFWorks)

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 06:12:57 PDT

Hi Christian:

I just consulted my original owner's manual for QuickFigure Works v 1.0.

PC Users:
To move data to your desktop PC, you need to install QuickFigure Exchange.
It consists of a QuickFigure Tool and a Microsoft Excel add-in.

Mac Users:
{I don't think you need to install anything additional to exchange data with
a Mac}. Simply open Excel on your Mac and select "Settings" from the
QuickFigure menu. Then, choose the connection type and port.

I believe you MUST have Microsoft Excel, version 5.0 or later, already
installed on your computer, in order to perform data exchanges.

I hope this is helpful. When I have more spare time, I will try to create a
NewtonBook (or at least create a PDF file) from the QuickFigure Works owner's
manual.

Matt K.