Re: [NTLK] Moblogging, Newton and Wired

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 13:14:50 PDT

>From: "Mike R. Manzano" <alephx01_at_mac.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Moblogging, Newton and Wired
>Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:32:37 -0700
>
>Woot! I was wondering why my blog all of a sudden had a ton of hits :)
>
>Mike

Oi Mikey,

congrats to the new-won fame as stubborn Newtoneers' posterboy! ;=}

With all this publicity, you might as well put a couple Newton links up for
any interested party. I'd say

-- UNNA
-- the Wiki
-- NTLK
-- The FAQ

be in order, plus any personal faves of yours (Newtondose? Newtonnews?
Newton Does it? Frank, Paul, Daniel + Eckhart? John, Paul, George & Ringo?).
Whaddaya say, mate?

DJV.