Re: [NTLK] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: J.S.Dennison (jdennison_at_fidesnet.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 19:02:55 PDT

I never denied the human race as being sexual... it's a matter of
abusing that sexual nature.
That sexual nature can be a most wonderful gift, but when it becomes an
addiction of fantasy and lust, then the value of that sexual nature has
just been depreciated. You can justify by saying, "what's wrong with
appreciating a woman's body?" but what value has that given to the
woman, and to the beautifulness.. it's become nigh unto a drug.
One other issue with allowing yourself to fantasize, is that it reduces
the appreciation of the woman (or man) you're with. Because you raise
all these expectations, the chances of yourself being pleased and
satisfied has just been reduced (this has caused many marital
problems).

ok, you know, I'll get off my soapbox an save it for someone who
cares...
if you want to keep this conversation going, email me or something...
this is a list about Newtons, not the battle of porn vs. values.

peace,
JSD <><
<>< Think Metanoia ><>