[NTLK] [OT] RE: AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Marty Sanchez (msanchez_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 22:20:10 PDT

Newtonians,

Okay, some of the arguments presented here over nudity vs. pornography are
somewhat sketchy.

Everyone has a different set of ideals and opinions, coupled with
upbringings and experiences, that lend themselves to the moral fabric that
one adheres to as best they can.

Mike B. has his opinions over what he feels is decent and what isn't. Is he
entitled to his opinion? Of course. Can he voice it? Of course. Should he
judge others? No, but that's unavoidable because we are all guilty, if you
will, of doing the same - like it or not.

That doesn't make it wrong - that's life.

Several folks comment on the beauty of the human form. The body is
beautiful, but don't lie, not all bodies are.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there are a lot of eyes out there
with a lot of different tastes.

Now some folks take the stance of implying, some stating, that Mike B. is
closed mind and puritanical. I don't see it that way. He has an opinion, and
one that he is passionate about just as some are passionate about theirs.

I'm not looking to point the finger, nor to defend, just comment.

Whether there will be an adult section on UNNA is up to Victor - he will
ultimately decide that.

Mike B. - I'd say not to unsubscribe from the list. Stick around - you made
the days emails interesting reading along with all the replies you
generated.

I'm off my soapbox now.

Thanks,

Mar-tay