Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Chip Matteson (chip_at_moonlightphoto.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 06:01:17 PDT

I think we went through this about 6 months ago and decided that uploading
this kind of material requires UNNA and such to create łolder than 18˛
preview pages to fit federal law guidelines. Art nude pages do as much.
I think the point is that we can all make our own determination on whether
or not this material is appropriate. If you have to have it, take the time
to make the appropriate list and archive site. This seems to be more about
nude images than it does the Newton. Making it available elsewhere seems to
be the solution. That way we can all choose in the appropriate forum and
conform to federal laws. Just a thought.

Peace,
Chip