[NTLK] 2400 baud Apple "cigarette pack" modem available (Attn: Brad in Australia)

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 07:01:33 PDT

HI Brad:

I happen to have one of the original Apple "cigarette pack" modems in my
spare parts bin. You are welcome to have it, if you can answer these questions
three. {I'm kidding about that part!}

Just send me a check for the cost of shipping, plus a small donation to help
keep NewtonTalk alive. I don't know what shipping from the US to Australia
costs (Does anyone know?), but I'd say twenty bucks or so should cover it. Send
me an e-mail note, if you want the modem. :O)

Matt K.