Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Nick M. (crystal_castle_at_m6.dion.ne.jp)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 20:02:39 PDT

On May 7, 2004, at 11:42 AM, David M. Ensteness wrote:

> Can we drop this crap already?

I agree wholeheartedly. This latest OT tangent is just idiotic.

  WHO THE HELL CARES??

I signed up for this list to get info on the Newton, and since December
I've barely gotten any. This past week has been particularly useless;
I've never had to use the delete button this much before.

I'm switching to digest mode, hopefully that'll filter out all this
crap.