Re: [NTLK] [OT] Adult Newton Software

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 22:14:52 PDT

NewtonMP - Paul Curtis wrote:

>This obsession with nudity=porn has got to be an American thing. In all my
>travels to Europe I have never witnessed such conservative
>behavior/thinking.

Yeah, nudity is more common in Europe. What's wrong with this country? I
think it might have something to do with the lack of people in good
physical shape, sadly. That, however does not meant that female American
have to stick by this silly idea that their underarms or legs have to be
shaved. Or that they have to wear such elaborate bras (if at all).
Wonder how those issues are in Australia?