Re: [NTLK] My first long waited Newton!

From: Tommaso (tommaso.scigliuzzo_at_tin.it)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 05:01:47 PDT

Hi Robert,
thanks for the answer; this kind of storage will be used for apps and
downloaded files when I'll use some good browser such as Newt's Cap or
Lunar Ranger. I found on www.ebay.it a guy who is selling a 350Mb
Microdrive with PCMCIA adapter for 80Euri (100 US $) but I agree with
you about slow speed and I think also battery consuming.
I'll try to find some good bargain about CF-CF II and PCMCIA adapter,
and at last SD-MMC with adapter.
About brand of these items do you think that is more secure to prefer
Sandisk, Lexar, Kingstone instead of more cheap noname memory/adapter
to have more compliant ATA drive support?
Thanks again
Tommaso