Re: [NTLK] annoyances that I'd like to see fixed...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 10:47:57 PDT

Robert Benschop wrote:
> On 6-mei-04, at 17:24, Victor Rehorst wrote:
>
>>-Patches the *^%($%$ views in ^%&^%#^% Owner's Info so that it's not
>>tiny, and
>>I don't have to hit Show->All Info all the time.
>

> Did you try SoWoSamma? Since it can be used to avoid the Owner Info.
> (it helps to write these descriptions, it's like a trip to memory lane
> ;-)

Cool, but Avi's BD already lets me switch worksites easily by tapping on my name.

With the WaveLan driver in order to switch to a different set of network
settings I seem to have to:
-Open Owner's Info
-Open the worksite
-Show -> All Info
-Tap on 802.11 Wavelan Setup
-Tap 'i' and then 'set as current worksite'
-Close all the crap on my screen