Re: [NTLK] 3.3v Cards - 2100 okay?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 10:52:37 PDT

Aux environs du 7/05/04 à 13:43 -0400, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK] 3.3v
Cards - 2100 okay?", Victor Rehorst prit sa plus belle plume pour
écrire les mots suivants:
>Well, look at Hirochi's page, he seems to think there's some issue with 3.3V
>and Voyager.

I don't know what Hiroshi does, and he works on top of Lantern.

But as far as I'm concerned, I nearly talk to the PCMCIA controllers
directly and I do provide the minimum voltage to ATA cards to save
batteries (and I tell the cards so). My CF cards run at 3.3v.

And I did trace what the system does. My MP2100 doesn't provide cards
5v but 3.3v when it reads the CIS information (this includes the
voltage the cards are supposed to operate at).

However, I didn't measure the voltage.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/