Re: [NTLK] time wasters

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 09:23:50 PDT

I'm going to chime in here, and recommend, Rush Hour, Lights Out, and
Hopper, which can be found on my site at www.dumbstart.com. Unfortunately
most of my programs are in different states of being finished, but those
three are excellent wastes of time, and completely free, including source
code.

Have a safe trip, hopefully you will find something to keep you busy.

Jack Burks