Re: [NTLK] Newton/eMate Newbies

From: Andrew C.Rempt (acrempt_at_cox.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 09:44:49 PDT

I am sort of a returning newbie. I was on the list before when I bought
my 130, and now that I got a killer deal on an eMate on eBay, I'm back
on to see what's up in the community. Why a Newton? Just cool tech, and
yeah, now it's affordable tech, too. I love my eMate, and as soon as I
get all the OS X syncing bugs figured out, I may even buy a 2100.